got my first influenster box today!! pretty much loved everything that was in it. Thanks influenster for sending me these items to review and test!
So lets start the review!
1) airhead bites. I love candy and sweets so this was right up my ally. I was never a big fan of the original airheads packing but these bites are so easy to eat!
2) pilot frixon clicker. I AM SUCH a big fan of pens. The only reason why i love the first days of school is because I get to buy new supplies and write with brand new pens. these pens glide on paper so easily and theyre also erasable. ive never heard of these pens before but ill definitely be purchasing them from now on
3) SinfulColors no text red. the nailpolish was okay. It didnt really stand out to me that much. The color was definitely one that is in right now but it wasn’t anything too special
4) Kiss looks so natural lashes. LOVE these lashes! They were a little too long but i just trimmed them to fit my eye shape. problem solved. theyre great and light weight!
5) softlips cube. this lip balm is my favorite out of the whole box. <3 the packaging is SO CUTE and it really hydrates my lips. love love love.
6) Playtex sport fresh balance. no leaks. enough said.
overall this influenster box gets two thumbs up! loved it.